Wednesday, February 16, 2011

GOOD & BAD SCRIPTS


 A bad type: 
      In my opinion this type does not satisfy me as an art student. The letters proportions are not quite the same. As I can see the theme of the type does not have a clear message. I believe that it might show some time in history when people used to write similar to this script, but it still misses some editing.











A good type:
     On the other hand, The beauty of this type is shown in several ways. The proportions and the consistency. I can notice the spaces between the letters how they look equal. In terms of proportions if we took a look at each letter, we could realize the golden number --which considers as a sign of beauty-- in each one of them. Unlike the first script, this type shows a clear message that goes back to the Gothic movement in history.   

No comments:

Post a Comment